
We helped to host a baby shower for David and Rachel at Momma's SEVERAL weeks ago. It was so much fun!!! The food was super yummy and the theme was 'bumblebees'. My Larsen family has a sweet connection to bees. I'm not really sure how it started. But, after my Paw-Paw passed several family members had 'bee interactions' at pivotal times in their lives and they really felt the presence of my Paw-Paw in the bees around them. I'm no longer afraid of bees...I LOVE seeing them and talking to my Paw-Paw. We all do. Sweet Miss Barbara, knowing my affection for bees, made the MOST adorable Bumblebee costume for Miriam to wear trick or treating this year.
Back to the shower. Super fun, David and Rachel are adorable and were so ready for Baby Juliana to get here. She's here now, but I'm so behind that we will discuss her arrival in couple of posts from now:) They got some BEAUTIFUL things, including an antique bassinet that Rachel's parents found. It was really fun to hang out with my sisters, Stephanie, Libba and Becca (honorary Branch sister)!
Awww. looks like it was a fun shower, and you guys all look great!
ReplyDelete