Thursday, July 24, 2008

"W" Breakfast

I tried this morning to get creative with breakfast. I served Miriam waffles and watermelon on a Chinet plate that I had drawn a big "W" on. She's doing good with her letters, knows most of them by sight. But, she's struggling with "W". She sort of said it. But, the best part was her singing, "I like Wapples" over and over again. She rarely says "f's" as I've mentioned before.

She's changing more quickly these days. She just talks so much...can tell me know if her tummy hurts or if she was being "Not Nice". She tattles on herself and that is beyond funny. Day before yesterday for about 10 minutes in the car she kept repeating, "I Love you, Momma." Then I would tell her I loved her and she would say, "I love you, TEW (too)". We went back and forth like that for our whole trip on Shadescrest Road.

It has been a year today that I left State Farm and I can't believe how long and short this year has been. I'm so grateful to Paul for being successful enough to allow this for me and Miriam. He deserves so much praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment