I've been teaching Vacation Bible School this week. It's a lot more fun and more exhausting than I thought it would be. I've got four year olds who are surprisingly well-behaved. I didn't really know what to expect there.
Funny part is...at the end of the day, before we take my kids to the carpool line, I bring Miriam to the class from the church nursery. All the kids are really sweet to her. Today, she did her "Don't frown, SMILE" faces that Momma taught her and they all thought that was hysterical. She counted to TEN for them and all the four year olds were saying "Miss Cyndi, that baby is so smart." I love it when they ask me, "Is that your girl?" and I think, 'Yes, that is MY girl.' She just walks around and waves at them. She's so tall and sits at the little chairs with them and eats snacks and smiles. She loves it!
She'll be bored next week when it is over. I'll have to think of something fun for her to do before we leave for Destin?
No comments:
Post a Comment