
Miriam has two Big Ducks, and that is what we call them both, "Big Duck". The original Big Duck is the coolest rocker that Allison and Jack gave her for Christmas. It quacks and everything. She loves it so much. She rides it at least twice a day and giggles like it's the first time she saw it. She always acts surprised when I press it's tail to make it 'quack'. A while ago, I was being silly and put Big Duck in the bed with her. You would have thought I had given her all the 'sickles' (Popsicles) in the world, she was so happy. She beamed for this picture.
The second Big Duck is downstairs Big Duck. It stays in a chair downstairs for most of the time, but every few days, she'll get him out and act like he is her real friend. She'll giggle with him and cut up, but eventually will be bossy (have NO idea where that comes from). You'll hear her with a too loud voice saying, "Big Duck, chair down NOW." She'll hit you with a "NOW" before you know it...that is how I know for sure she is bossing her toys around. But, she'll cuddle with him and make up for all the drama. She loves to pretend to sleep on him. Cracks me up seeing her on the floor with one eye open on this giant yellow duck. She's a fun little girl with the love of two giant ducks!
No comments:
Post a Comment